Pagina's

woensdag 6 maart 2013

ADVERTISEMENT POST: VIVI-Clothes!

Hi guys,
I want to do an advertisement post about VIVI-clothes! I'll do it in English. VIVI-Clothes is a beautiful webshop, with amazing shoes, leggings, pants, beauty, accessories, dresses, tokyo fashion, wedding dresses and much more! Their variation is so good, and I love their productes. I wanted to use some pictures, so here we go!

dr martens look ankle boots
Like these boots, they're amazing! And so cheap! They're Dr.Martens look ankle boots. But I just love the colours!
 
 
Fashion & Trendy Winter Legging
I also love this amazing winter leggings, the prints are amazing, and as you know I looooove prints!
 
So go and take a look on www.vivi-clothes.com ! They have go sooo many stuff, almost like you can't choose cause it's all amazing!
You will find what you're looking for, for sure! ;)
 
 
VIVI Clothes

Geen opmerkingen: